Amoena new post-surgery seamless compression bra-Leyla is an advanced post-op bra, clinically prepared and ready to be applied by your surgeon in the operating room.
It delivers the right compression required to stabilize breasts after, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries and Mastectomy.
This bra is very comfortable due to the Seamless technology which provides faster, more accurate fitting with easy access to the surgical site. Due to the good quality materials, it minimizes skin irritation and ensure skin comfort, make your healing easier and faster.
- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and compression of upper breast area
- Zip front closure for easy access to the surgical site with a hook & eye placket underneath for added security
- Seamless pockets hold a post-surgical Priform or Leisure Form securely in place
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back can attach to a soft compression belt stabilizer (sold separately)
Recommended Use: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries and Mastectomy
49% Nylon, 43% Cotton, 8% Spandex, Free of latex, silicone and nickel
Sizes Range: 32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50
Color: Black, White
Fabric: 49% Nylon, 43% Cotton, 8% Spandex, Free of latex, silicone and nickel
Care: Hand wash cold, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean
***Note: Belt is sold separately for breast implant stabilization. #frontclosurebra #frontzipperbra #amoenapostopbra #amoenacanada #amoenabras #mastectomybra
SURGICAL BRA SIZE GUIDE (chart is only to guide)
High quality product. Very comfortable. Service was excellent and met my very tight deadline.
My girlfriend, was in terrible pain after her breast implant, I searched for compression bra and stumbled across this one to help her. She felt instant relief when she put on this bra. Phew