Amoena Leisure Weighted Foam Breast Form is sophisticated and designed with polyurethane foam and a naturally occurring mineral (Barium Sulfate) in fused into the core of the foam breast prosthesis to give it a slight weight, that reduces or eliminates it's riding up in a bra.
This foam breast prosthesis is a mastectomy bra insert, used at leisure and activities when silicone breast form weight is undesirable.
Amoena weighted breast form is soft, and very comfortable temporary bra insert for use after mastectomy.
- During times of leisure when a full silicone breast form is not needed
- To make sleep more comfortable by filling out the pocket of a nightgown and keeping a natural breast in place
- Polyurethane foam form is slightly weighted with Barium Sulfate, a naturally occuring mineral in powder form.
- The washable fabric cover is ultra soft against the skin and can be removed for thorough washing.
- Note : Not suitable for swimming, please see the Aqua Wave Swim Form
Recommended: For sleep, gardening, active and leisure lifestyle breast form.
Package: One breast form in a box.
Foam Breast Form Material--
Textile form cover: 51 % Polyamide , 15 % Elastane, 10% Polyester, 24% PCM with Acrylate Binder.
Breast form : weighted foam, 30% Polyurethane, 70% Barium Sulfate
Quality sport bra pads for cheap. Love it
I was looking for a soft foam breast prosthesis to wear at home, and cs recommended this product. The quality is more than the cost. I will order again.
This Amoena foam breast form is my spare one. I use it for gardening, cooking and yoga.I was surprised at good the quality of this foam foam, considering I did not pay much money for it. Thanks Jeanie for recommending it to me.