Emilia, Amoena Post Surgery mastectomy bra is seamless, offers low pressure compression to complete your healing process after mastectomy, breast reconstructn, breast implant surgery and breast augmentation surgery.
Emilia offers special support in different areas because of zoning design and it helps complete the healing process after you no longer need compression garments but before you are ready for regular mastectomy bras. Amoena also uses seamless technology to provide accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape.
This surgery recovery bra is extremely comfortable, they are suitable for skin that has healed but may still be highly sensitive. Additionally, the skin friendly fabric may reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing experience. Special sizing contributes to a perfect fitting
- Adjustable straps behind the shoulders for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Perfect for wearing before you are ready for regular underwear, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site with hooks & eyes underneath offer more security, with added zipper protection to provide extra comfort
- Integrated mesh area on the sides and in the underbust area for best ventilation and comfort
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabilizer to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries, Mastectomy
Pressure level: low
Fabric: 69% Cotton, 25% Polyamide, 6% Elastane, Free of latex, silicone and nickel
Size: 32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46, 48/50, 52/54(new size for Underbust measurement of 118-127CM / 47-50 inches)
Color: White, Black, Rose Nude
SIZE GUIDE( Size Chart is Only a Guide. You may contact us if you need assistance)
I purchased Emilia Surgical bra in 3 colors, that is how much I loved them. Soft and comfortable, does not irritate the skin. I contacted GraceMd to help me confirm my size, because I was not sure of my measurement.
I love this post op bra so much, I took measurement of my ribcage, used the chart and it was spot on. Got the black and rose nude.
I would have given 5 star if I purchased another color other than white.