Amoena pocketed classic swimsuit Key West for women after mastectomy is ideal for getting those swim laps you need.
Key West mastectomy swimwear is a one piece swimsuit. It is a sporty basic one piece with a zipper in the center front. That zipper opens all the way for easier access to a swimsuit that fits and performs like a competitive racing swimsuit. It is constructed in paneled seams in the front that are slimming and comfortable, highlighted with a pretty silver colored stitching for a little extra sparkle. But we know you mean business when you swim; the Key West's racer back construction in the back is especially for your active arms, so they can move freely. A sexy keyhole that drops to a low back will wow them (almost as much as your dedication to your swim routine).
- Key West sporty racer back swimsuit in a solid color
- Zippered front opens all the way for easier access
- Panel seams in front are slimming and comfortable, with silver thread colored stitching to add sparkle
- Racer back construction allows active movement, with a sexy keyhole that drops to a low back
- Powermesh lining in the upper top offers extra support
- Super soft pocketed cups are lightly padded and accommodate a swim form if you need one
- Made with Darwin® by Carvico, a fabric specially engineered for competitive swimwear -- because of its 100% chlorine resistance, it doesn’t lose its elasticity. Excellent recovery and UV protection (UPF 50+)